Steampunk meets Metroidvania in this action-packed, side-scrolling MMO!
Long ago the mysterious Skystone loomed over the land of Etherea, where it became central in the development of three surrounding societies. That was until the Skystone shattered, spreading noxious Haze across the land and leaving foul Mimic creatures in its wake. The survivors took refuge in a floating city in the sky while the land below was consumed, and remained there for 200 years. Today, the three factions have united to return to the Ground, exterminate the Mimics, and reclaim the land.
In Remnants of Skystone, players can choose to play as one of three distinct classes — the jetpack-wearing Aeronauts, the agile Ferrics, or the rope-swinging Crags — and will explore areas on the Ground with 2D, side-scrolling, platforming gameplay. Main missions and quests are undertaken in single-player gameplay, and players can team up with others in Co-op Trailblazing missions that change weekly. Spoils from missions can be used to decorate the players' personal housing called Floats, where other players can also visit to socialize. Players can also visit the central floating city of Nidaria to meet up with other players, take on missions and quests, and shop for new clothing, furniture, or restoratives.
- Side-scrolling platformer adventure
- Browser-based MMO Game
- Three classes with unique platforming abilities
- Customize characters with new clothing / accessories
- Deck out personal Floats with furniture and spoils
- Team up with another player for Co-op Missions
- Mingle with other players in personal Floats
- Multiple worlds to explore in single-player and co-op
- Numerous side-quests for solo and co-op modes
- Collectible trophies and Sprockets